Your first visit to the Kerrisdale Family Foot Clinic establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. Your initial appointment will include a thorough foot and ankle exam so that a specific treatment plan can be developed for you.
Your initial exam is very comprehensive. It will include:
- Personal podiatric consultation with Dr. Dedhar
- Complete review of medical and podiatric history – Nerve and sensation testing
- Vascular exam
- Dermatologic exam and cancer screening
- Comprehensive orthopedic exam of foot joints, muscles and associated tendons
- Full discussion of treatment options with the ability to have all questions answered
To understand more about what to expect on your first visit, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice!
Our vision is to provide quality care to informed patients in a comfortable setting.
Directions and Parking
Local Landmarks: located across from CIBC.
Feel free to call our office or email us with any questions.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.